1. The Bowls Super Challenge (BSC) is an innovative and unique competition
set up to provide invited participating Clubs a higher level of
competition which previously had not been available.
2. As an innovative event, participating Clubs are on display for
not only the Region but also for the rest of the State and other
States to see and to follow and as such, a certain standard of conduct
shall be set and adhered to at all times.
3. Participating Clubs must abide by the laws of the game and the
rules formulated for the BSC. The rules of the BSC have purposely
been kept concise and simple for ease of interpretation. Participating
Clubs should not endeavour to complicate what is not complicated.
4. Participating Clubs should avoid conflict at all costs. The BSC
would encourage players to see the other player's point of view
and work through differences of opinion with reference to the Disputes
Committee as a last possible option. The Controlling Body of the
BSC shall be the only and final Arbiter on matters in dispute.
5. Participating Clubs shall be positive towards the competition
as negativity breeds negativity.
6. Participating Clubs are expected to select not only the best
players available but also those who are and who will be worthy
ambassadors and promoters of this unique competition.
7. Participating Clubs are to promote the competition as a higher
level of competition throughout their respective districts and wherever
possible throughout the State. The BSC is expected to grow in the
ensuing years to one of the States major competitions.
8. The BSC will not tolerate unsavory, abusive, unruly, or any improper
conduct nor will it tolerate any foul language or alcohol abuse
or any other conduct which will detract in an way from the success
of the competition. Any intoxicated player shall not be allowed
to compete and any player becoming intoxicated during the competition
shall be replaced and not permitted to play again in the competition
in the same year.
9. The BSC acknowledges the support of the many sponsors who have
made this competition possible.
10. The BSC further acknowledges that sponsors expect a return on
their investment and value for their sponsorship dollars. Participating
Clubs must recognize and acknowledge the sponsor's role in the long-term
success of the competition and must use and promote the sponsor's
product wherever possible. (Refer also Condition of Play 12)